“NEXE THE WAY OF CHANGE GROUP” (“NEXE THE WAY OF CHANGE, S.L.”; “NEXE THE WAY OF CHANGE IBERIA, S.L.”; “NEXE KNOWLEDGE & CHANGE, S.L.”; “ARISE CULTURE AND LEADERSHIP, S.L.”; and, “MOSTAZA COMUNICACIÓN, S.L.”).
Avda. Diagonal, number 440, 5th floor, postal code number 08036, Barcelona (Spain).
Main purposes of processing
- Manage the contracting of products and/or services.
- Sending commercial communications.
- Resolution of queries raised through the website and/or social networks.
Main legitimating bases
- Execution of the contract.
- Legitimate interest.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
Among others, right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and data portability, right to oppose the treatment at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, in case the treatment is based on legitimate interest.
Provided by the owner.
Who is the controller of personal data?
PROPRIETOR: “NEXE THE WAY OF CHANGE GROUP” (“NEXE THE WAY OF CHANGE, S.L.”; “NEXE THE WAY OF CHANGE IBERIA, S.L.”; “NEXE KNOWLEDGE & CHANGE, S.L.”; “ARISE CULTURE AND LEADERSHIP, S.L.”; y “MOSTAZA COMUNICACIÓN, S.L.”). ADDRESS: -Avda. Diagonal, número 440, planta 5ª, código postal número 08036, Barcelona (España).
For what purposes do we process personal data?
We inform you that the data provided will be incorporated into files owned by “NEXE THE WAY OF CHANGE GROUP”, for the management of customer accounts, as well as for sending additional information (invitations to events, satisfaction surveys, promotions, training), so we will treat your data for the following purposes:
- Manage your customer account
- Provide you with access to exclusive customer content and services;
Likewise, and provided that you have given us your consent by ticking the box provided for this purpose on the registration form, we may process your data in order to:
- To send you the informative newsletter and additional information related to the services of “NEXE THE WAY OF CHANGE GROUP”, such as, for example, satisfaction surveys, invitations to events, trainings and promotions.
What rights do you have in case of data processing?